About Sleep Support
Bedtime isn’t something to fear. At Squamish Baby, we follow a responsive parenting approach to sleep. This means we will never suggest you leave your baby to cry.
With a three-pillar approach we:
- Explore the 5 health scenarios that may be preventing your baby from easy sleep.
- Understand normal baby sleep rhythms, the mechanisms that promote sleep and parent’s habits that sabotage baby’s sleep
- Learn how to manage your own energy to develop resilience in parenting.
Responsive Parenting Sleep Support Different:
- It will immediately make your life easier and more enjoyable while building parenting skills that you can use for the rest of your life.
- Connect with like-minded parents and know that you are not alone.
- We make sleep work for you and your family.